£50000 - £100000 per annum
23 days ago
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd are delighted to announce new and exciting property roles available in Dubai within a well-established and successful Real Estate company
This is an amazing opportunity to join an accomplished Dubai estate agency as a Sales Negotiator or Lettings Negotiator whilst enjoying a fantastic climate and lifestyle
The role will involve both listing and either selling or renting properties in a competitive environment.
A strong work ethic is essential along with the ability to manage a heavy workload, involving attending appointments, making targeted calls and closing for business.
Dubai has been selected for the World Expo 2020, the world's largest business exhibition which is predicted to bring Dubai, 277,000 new jobs, $40 billion in revenue and 25 million extra visitors which will boost the economy.
Our client has divisions within Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Holiday Homes and Property Management and are highly established within the Dubai property market
Sales Negotiator - To canvass for new business. Book and conduct viewing and valuations. Negotiate on offers and fees. Looking for candidates from a targeted sales/estate agency background willing to work hard, become successful and enjoy a great lifestyle.
Leasing consultant - To canvass for new business. Book and conduct viewing and valuations. Negotiate on offers and fees. Looking for candidates from a targeted sales/estate agency background willing to work hard, become successful and enjoy a great lifestyle.
Salary and Bonus:
- Commission only basis with an amazing commission structure of 50% commission on all fees
- Earnings are all tax-free in Dubai
- Realistic on target earnings of £50,000 - £100,000
- Sales consultants need a minimum of 1 year targeted sales experience
- Lettings Consultants need a Targeted Sales or Estate Agency background.
- Passport and Full, Clean Driving license
- Must be driven and hardworking to reach advertised levels.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.