Our clients, a well-respected independent estate agency, seek a Lettings Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit team in Norwich. Our client is looking for a problem solver, someone who loves helping others with queries and must enjoy providing a high standard of customer service.
Attention to detail is key as accuracy in this role is of paramount importance as the position involves signing off rental payments, the documentation for signing on of new tenancies, tenancy renewals, monitoring insurance policies and closing of tenancies which have ended.
As a Lettings Accounts Assistant your role will involve:
- Administering the deposit returns and ensuring correct documentation is issued.
- Keeping on top of overdue rents, checking in with tenants on payment plans and updating landlords on any delayed payments.
- Lots of contact with clients by phone and email.
To be considered for the Lettings Accounts Assistant role you must have:
- Experience with Tenancies
- Invoicing/Accounts experience
- Experience in Lettings/Property Management is beneficial
- Monday-Friday 8.45 am-5.15 pm
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Accounts Assistant:
- Basic Salary of up to £22,000
- An element of commission
- Fund for Propertymark Level 3 in Residential Lettings and Property Management
- Ongoing training and support
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.