Our client is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated Lettings Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected independent estate agent in Chelmsford with some flexibility to work from home.
As a Lettings Administrator, you provide the Lettings team with pre-tenancy administrative support. To succeed in this role you will ideally have an estate agency background and you will be able to effectively manage your own workload.
As a Lettings Administrator, you’ll be required to work Monday-Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm.
The successful Lettings Administrator will be offered:
- £20,000-£22,000 basic salary DOE
- Ongoing training & support
- Hybrid working
- Career progression
To be considered for the Lettings Administrator role you must have:
- Great telephone manner
- Strong admin experience
- Experience working in Lettings
- Good organisational skills and time management
As a Lettings Administrator, your role will involve:
- Chase documents for move-in and prepare move-in documentation
- Arrange tenancy agreements
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add tenancy information to the in-house software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move-in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Send out letters
- Assist with the phones
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.