My client a multi office, well-established independent estate agency is looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their successful team in their Tower Hill office.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency and has experience of general Letting Admin duties. You will be required to be motivated and highly organised to thrive in this busy office. You must be, computer literate, and able to manage your own time effectively to be successful in the Lettings Administrator role.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Key Handover
- Utility Management
- Contract signing.
- Register applicants.
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords, and clients
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service to all clients
- General admin associated with tenancy, including working with the Property Manager with any queries.
- In return, my client is offering the successful Lettings Administrator a basic salary between £20,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9:30am – 6pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.