Durham, County Durham
23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our client, a respected and successful local independent Estate Agency based in Durham are currently seeking a Lettings Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity which has come about due to continued company growth and department expansion. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner when a property is re-let. Furthermore to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Processing tenancy applications
- Progressing tenant's references
- Diary Management
- Draft templates
- Preparing tenancy agreements and associated paperwork
- Handling landlord and tenant queries.
- Ensuring documents and funds in order before tenants move in.
- Processing of rent holding deposits, security deposits, completion funds and issuing of completion statements and invoices
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Carry out any such ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required
- Previous Lettings admin experience
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Drivers licence
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office and other IT systems
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5.00 PM
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 (Depending on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.