Up to £22000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a respected independent estate agency based in Hounslow. They are seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator/ Property Manager to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate must have strong lettings experience and live within the local area.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating and undertaking day to day administration
- Progression of tenancy applications and agreements
- Maintaining regular contact with applicants, clients, etc.
- Negotiating and concluding tenancy agreements
- Keeping property files up to date with EPC/Gas Safety/Legionnaires checks etc
- Drawing up tenancy agreement
- Dealing with renewals
- Maintenance issues
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years of experience working in a similar position
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £22,000 with real career progression and support.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.