£16000 - £18000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client is a successful independent estate agency and they are offering a fantastic opportunity to join their friendly and professional team based in Westcliff-on-Sea. This will be a varied and challenging role with long term career opportunities.
The successful candidate must have lettings administration experience, be hardworking and work well within a team.
- General Office Admin is currently shared between the team as below:
- Tenant Referencing, Setting up tenancies
- Maintenance job sheets, allocating to contractors, quote authorising, invoice
- Booking inspections
- Gas safe schedule, Electrical Schedule, EPC schedule
- Answering phone, post, franking, taking card payments
- Window cards
- Registering applicants, booking viewings, booking valuations
- Managing keys, stationary.
The ideal new team member for our client will have the following experience:
- Minimum 12 months Lettings experience
- Professional & confident manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
Salary: In return, our client is offering a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 pa DOE
Full-time 8.50am to 5.30pm Monday-Friday, an hour for lunch. Occasional holiday cover on Saturdays.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.