Our clients, a well-known and established Estate Agency are looking for a Lettings Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy Stratford branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking and providing world-class training programs to their staff. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to take a step towards a senior management role.
The Lettings Assistant Branch Manager's duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Assist in managing the office and team to a high standard
- Liaise with the branch manager on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Assist in training new staff new members to a high standard
- Arrange and attend viewings
- General admin
Requirements for the successful Lettings Assistant Branch Manager:
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
Working days for the successful Lettings Assistant Branch Manager:
- Full Time – Monday – Friday
- Saturdays (On a rota basis)
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Lettings Assistant Branch Manager:
- Up to £17,000 Basic
- Realistic OTE up to £40,000
- Plus Company Car/Allowance
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training/support
- Guarantee for the first few months
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.