Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, is looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Lettings Manager to join their successful team in Upminster - a market-leading branch in the area.
They are looking for an individual with at least 4 years of experience within Lettings who is looking to progress within a small, but highly effective team and has established themselves as market leaders.
As an Assistant Lettings Manager your role will consist of, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Assist the Lettings Manager with office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with aspects of staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
To be considered for the role of Assistant Lettings Managers you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Senior Lettings or Lettings management experience
- Local knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications preferred
- Driver's license
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent customer care
- £18,000-£20,000 Basic
- OTE of £35,000
- Car allowance or company car
- Other company benefits
- End of year bonuses.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.