Our client, a well-known independent estate agency is looking for a dynamic and experienced Lettings Branch Manager in Norwich.
This Lettings Branch Manager position would suit an ambitious individual with a track record of generating new business and growing the lettings portfolio.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven Branch management lettings experience (Min 3 years)
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Key tasks of a Lettings Branch Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Business generation
- Grow the existing portfolio
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Branch Manager:
- £26,000 basic DOE
- £40,000 - £65,000 uncapped OTE
- Company Car
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays on a rota basis.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage