Our client, a well-known Estate Agency is looking for a Lettings Branch Manager in the Hackney area.
This Lettings Branch Manager position would suit an ambitious individual with a track record of generating new business and growing the Lettings portfolio.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Branch Manager:
- Up to £26,000 Basic
- £60,000 uncapped realistic OTE
- Company Car or car allowance
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training and support
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Lettings Branch Manager who has the following attributes:
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven Lettings management experience
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Key tasks of a Lettings Branch Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Business generation
- Grow the existing portfolio
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.