Our clients, a successful Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Branch Manager to join their office in Taunton
The client is looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
Key responsibilities of Lettings Branch Manager include:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the lettings office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
To be considered for the role of Lettings Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong valuer
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
As a Lettings Branch Manager you'll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday (full-time hours)
- Saturday rota.
In return, our clients are offering:
- £26,000 basic salary
- £60,000 OTE uncapped commission
- Company car
- % of total branch income
- Up to £850 per month performance bonus
- 10% over budget profit bonus
- Occupied book growth bonus
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.