Our client an established national estate agency is seeking a Lettings Business Development Manager to cover the profitable region of Surrey. You shall be overseeing the areas of Brighton, Portsmouth, Bognor & Ryde, therefore you must live locally.
To be considered for the role, our client is looking for someone with excellent communication and leadership qualities, who have entrepreneurial flair and creativity to successfully oversee the performance and growth of four lettings offices, in addition to seeking out new opportunities to expand the office network. You will need to have lettings/estate agency experience at the management level with multi-location responsibility and preferably ARLA technical award.
The Role of a Lettings Business Development Manager will include:
- Contribute and support the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- Coach, develop and effectively manage your Lettings Managers within the area to ensure that performance is optimised across all branches.
- Grow market share and the property portfolio of each office by adopting proactive working processes and identifying new business opportunities and acquisitions.
- Help to nurture the team, supporting their training and developmental needs, and managing performance.
- Ensuring the business is compliant.
- Holding 1:1 review meetings and identifying development needs.
- Getting stuck in, covering sickness and holidays, conducting market appraisals, and generally showing your team how it’s done.
The Requirements for the role of a Lettings Business Development Manager:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at multi-branch management level
- A proven record in running a successful lettings business
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion, and enthusiasm
- Extensive geographical and market knowledge of the area
- Focused to lead and promote the development of a team
- Identify opportunities for portfolio acquisitions to grow your branch network
- Our company values are central to our ethos, and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust, and respect.
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary (DOE)
- OTE of £70,000 - £75,000
- A company car/allowance
- Other company benefits
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.