Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £21000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, are looking for a confident Property Coordinator to join their busy team.
My client is a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region. The successful candidate will provide outstanding customer service and act as the first point of contact for both tenants and landlords.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Resolving or escalating any issues promptly
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or post
- Working towards set targets
- Provide admin support
- Willing to learn and develop skills
- Able to deal with telephone enquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition within a great working environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office
Salary/Package: £18,000 per annum with an OTE up to £21,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.