My clients, A well-respected independent agency with a proud reputation for professionalism and customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Consultant at their thriving branch in the Norwich area. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful, well-known team.
Key responsibilities included in the role of a Lettings Consultant:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities
- Tenancy Check-in /outs
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day-to-day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- General Admin duties
Requirements for the role of a Lettings Consultant:
- Self-motivation with a ‘can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 1 years experience within the Lettings Industry
- Own vehicle and clean driving licence
- ARLA Level 3 Qualified preferred
- Basic salary £19,000-£21,000
- OTE of around £25,000 (uncapped)
- Ongoing training and support
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.