Our client, a successful Independent Estate agent is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving Romford Branch.
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arrange valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvass for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- General admin
Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator who has the following:
- Is target orientated and career-driven
- A team player but with an individual flair
- Property background is beneficial but not essential
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- (Day off in lieu for each Saturday you work)
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic salary £16,000 - £18,000
- OTE of £22,000
- Company Car or car allowance
- Full training and support provided
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.