Are you an experienced and driven Lettings Negotiator looking to process further in your career?
Our client is a well-established and thriving company. They are looking for an individual to join the role of Letting/Maintenance, with a motivated and enthusiastic approach. If you are looking for a role where every day is different then look no further.
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Consultant:
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- Up to £28,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm
- Alternative weekend day
As a Lettings Consultant, your role will involve the following:
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals.
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information.
- Organise maintenance issues.
- First point of contact
- Visiting properties that have been listed.
- Booking valuations
- Carry out property inspections.
- Greeting customers, answering incoming calls and queries
- Nurturing potential new landlords
- Driving business
To be considered for the role of Lettings Consultant you must have the following
- Experience as a lettings negotiator
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Target driven
- Ability to generate business
- Team player
- Thrive in a competitive market
- UK driving license
- Brilliant customer service
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.