Our client is looking for an experienced Lettings Consultant to join their team in Warwick and work with multiple Lettings Agencies across the UK. The position is working with an industry-recognised professional body.
This role isn’t your standard Estate Agency role as this can offer hybrid working and the opportunity to join a reputable brand.
Our client is looking for an individual with industry-relevant qualifications.
Working hours of a Lettings Consultant:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Hybrid role 3 days in the office, 2 from home
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Consultant:
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic
- £30,000 OTE (Bonus Scheme)
- Career progression
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Free Parking
Ideally, to be considered for the Lettings Consultant role you must have the following:
- Experience in Lettings, Lettings Compliance, and/or Landlord & Tenant law
- Ability to listen and interpret member enquiries, and signpost to relevant advice.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet SLAs.
Key tasks of a Lettings Consultant will include, but will not be limited to:
- Answer telephone calls from members and provide support.
- Keep accurate records of discussions updating the membership CRM system.
- Promote/signpost factsheets, FAQs and guidance on legislation and policy developments.
- Feed information to help the creation new resources for members.
- Provide support on the completion of existing legal documents and templates.
- Escalate complex L&T legal queries ensuring an accurate timely handover.
- Keep up to speed with changing policy & legislation and the wider challenges facing the property industry generally, and L&T in particular.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.