Due to business growth, our client, a well-respected multi-award winning Estate Agency is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Consultant to join their close-knit team in King’s Lynn.
Our client believes in providing only the very best reliable and friendly customer service. Solely recognising that estate agency is primarily about people!
- Alternate Saturdays
- Every Saturday you work, you will receive a day off in lieu.
The successful Lettings Consultant will be offered:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Realistic OTE between £28,000-£30,000
- Career progression
- Free Parking
- Ongoing training & support
- Full funding for relevant industry qualifications
To be considered for the Lettings Consultant role you must have the following:
- At least 1-year experience in Lettings and Property Management
- Career driven
- A clear passion for the Property Industry
- Local knowledge is ideal
- Full UK Driver’s License & own vehicle
- A team player
As a Lettings Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Help with the management of a lettings portfolio ensuring full compliance with safety certificates
- Review each property's rental income periodically to ensure market value.
- Manage and prioritise maintenance issues in line with company time frames.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner with excellent customer service.
- Ensure the end of the tenancy renewal process is consistent and kept up to date
- Attend inspections and report findings back to the landlord with recommended actions.
- Register potential applicants, attend viewings, and provide post-viewing feedback.
- Identify customer needs and resolve issues efficiently.
- Process offers, negotiate tenancy terms, and manage the move-in paperwork and logistics.
- Serve relevant notices in the correct manner.
- Create new let files for each let
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.