Are you a proven successful Lettings professional looking for a rare opportunity?
Our clients a hugely successful estate agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Director to join their business. This position will be based in Hampstead.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress to the next level, in a role with plenty of earning potential.
The package offered to the successful Lettings Director:
- Up to £51,000 Basic
- £90,000 OTE
- Personal private healthcare after probation
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Requirements for the role of Lettings Director:
- Previous Estate Agency and customer service experience
- Target-driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have great organizational skills
- Full UK driver’s license and own car
Duties of the Lettings Director include, but are not limited to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.