Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000 - £22000 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Inventory Clerk to join a highly successful and leading estate agent in Birmingham. My client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their successful branch in the city centre.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced, confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills. You must be extremely organised and be passionate about property.
- Responsible for carrying out all property checks
- Producing a detailed Inventory report
- Diary managing, Compiling Inventory reports/taking photographs via an iPad via Inventory Base
- Conducting Check Outs - meeting Tenants or Landlords at properties, taking back their keys, carrying out the checkout report and returning the keys to the Landlord or Letting Agent where instructed
- Mid tenancy inspections, meeting Tenants and preparing a report of the condition and advising them of any work that
- Attending 3 -4 properties per day
- This is a field based role but around two hours office time per day
- Lettings Inventory Clerk experience is essential
- Experience/knowledge within the property sector ideal but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Driving Licence & own car
- Good communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well presented
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.45 to 5.30, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.30 to 4.30
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 pa DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.