Our client, a successful Property Agency is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Carlisle.
The client is a market leader in the area and commands an impressive portfolio of properties across the county. As a Lettings Manager, you will be responsible for valuing, managing a team and growing the market share.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Letting’s business generation
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- ARLA preferred but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £26,000 Basic + discretionary bonus & car mileage.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.