Our client, a well-known independent estate agency is looking for a dynamic and experienced Lettings Manager in County Durham.
The client is looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
As a Lettings Manager your role will involve:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Business generation
- Grow the existing portfolio
To be considered for the Lettings Manager role you must have:
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- Monday- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday (1 in 2) 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM.
- Basic £20,000- £25,000
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage