Our clients, a successful independent Estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their office in Wokingham.
The client is looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
As a Lettings Manager your role will involve:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Business generation
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
To be considered for the Lettings Manager role you must have:
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong lister
- Driver’s license and use of own vehicle
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
As a Lettings Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday to Thursday 8:15 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday 8:15 AM - 6:00 PM and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM.
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Manager.
- £25,000 - £30,000 Basic
- £45,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Car Allowance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.