Our client a well-established, award-winning estate agency is actively seeking a Lettings Manager/Valuer to cover the region to join their busy office in Newbury.
Ideally, our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with considerable estate agency experience. As well as someone who is passionate about winning new business, building business relationships, and providing outstanding customer service.
This is a great career opportunity for someone self-driven and career-minded.
Responsibilities of a Lettings Manager/Valuer shall include, but not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Market appraisals
- Lettings Valuations
- Letting’s business generation
- Cover the Manager in their absence (i.e. appointment, annual leave etc.)
- Assist Management with the structure of the office
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
To be considered for the role of Assistant Lettings Manager/Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Working hours for the Lettings Manager/Valuer:
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturdays 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Alternate)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Manager/Valuer the following:
- £25,500 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £50,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.