Our client an established independent agency is currently seeking a Lettings Manager to join their busy branch located in Golders Green.
This Lettings Manager position would suit an ambitious individual with a track record of generating new business and growing the lettings portfolio at an Assistant/Branch Management level.
As a Lettings Manager your role will involve:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Market appraisals
- Lettings valuations
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Business generation
- Grow the existing portfolio
To be considered for the Lettings Manager role you must have:
- Full UK Driving License
- Have at least 2 years of senior/managerial experience & all legal processes
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
As a Lettings Manager you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM, Alternate Saturdays 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Manager:
- £25,000 Basic Salary
- £40,000 - £45,000 OTE
- Company Laptop
- Company Pensions
- Progression opportunities
- £3,000 Car Allowance per annum (£250 P/M)
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.