Our client, a well-established and respected independent Estate agent is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their growing team in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your skills further.
Ideally, to be considered for the Assistant Branch Manager role you must have the following:
- Previous Lettings experience
- Motivated and driven
- Full UK driver’s license
- Organised and able to manage workload
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- ARLA qualification is essential
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Key tasks of a Lettings Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of a portfolio of over 100 properties
- Carrying out viewings
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly, and in a way, that maintains a high level of customer care.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors regarding maintenance works
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments within the firm.
- Enhancing and building on the market share
Working hours of a Lettings Manager:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (Day off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Manager:
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
- £45,000 OTE
- Career Progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage