Are you an experienced Lettings Manager who is looking to join a company that can offer you high earnings, a good working environment and fantastic benefits?
Our clients a well-established, multi-branch estate agency that believes in providing their very best to their staff and giving back to the community are currently looking for an individual to join their team as a Floating Lettings Manager in the North Kent area.
- £28,000-£29,000 Basic
- Up to £50,000 OTE
- Guaranteed earnings for first 3 months
- Car allowance £3,500
- 33 days paid holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday!
- Pension and life insurance
- Regular incentives
- Continual career progression, training and development
As a Floating Lettings Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days a week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
Requirements to be considered for the Floating Lettings Manager role:
- Full UK Driving License
- Current experience in Lettings
- Proven track record for turning valuations into listings and profit
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build great relationships
- A great work ethic with a can-do attitude
Key tasks of the Floating Lettings Manager role:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices
- Motivate and manage your team, ensuring performance is maintained
- Carry out meetings and training
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords
- Keep up-to-date with national and local market conditions
- Ensure that customers get the best possible service at all times
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.