Our client, a well-established Estate agent is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their team based in Hampstead.
This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading agent.
Working hours of a Lettings Manager:
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Manager:
- £36,000 basic
- £53,000 OTE
- Career Progression
Ideally, to be considered for the Lettings Manager role you must have the following:
- Previous Lettings experience
- Full UK driver’s license
- Be target-driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
Key tasks of a Lettings Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews, and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.