Our client, a successful Lettings Agency is seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to work within their Ipswich office.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Lettings Manager to join a thriving business that is very well established and respected with an ever-growing list of affluent clients. The ideal candidate will have worked in the residential lettings industry and have a proven track record of success. You will also be assisting with the Sales side when needed.
Our client is open to either a strong Senior Lettings Negotiator or Assistant Lettings Manager, who is confident in valuations and also mentoring a Lettings Team, or an already experienced Lettings Manager looking for a new challenge. ARLA qualified preferred but not necessary.
As a Lettings Manager, you will be offered:
- Up to £30,000 Basic Salary (DOE).
- OTE circa £35,000
- Full support from the Director
Lettings Manager requirements:
- Has a stable career history within lettings
- Are confident valuers/ listers, with a strong instruction ratio
- Is target-orientated and keen to grow an office
- Has an outgoing, vibrant personality with strong leadership skills
- Is well-presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Experience progressing Sales through – preferred, not essential
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- ARLA-qualified or in the process of undertaking ARLA qualifications is preferred
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.