Our clients, a successful estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their office in Birmingham
Ideally, they are looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The successful individual will be required to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Listing properties
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvassing for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
To be considered for the role of Lettings Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- ARLA Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- A Full UK Driving license holder
- Knowledge of the area
- Strong lister
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
- Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
- Every other Saturday 9:30am – 4:30pm.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Manager the following:
- £21,000 - £25,000 Basic
- £35,000 OTE
- Other bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.