Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agents are seeking an experienced Lettings Manager in their thriving Holsworthy branch
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Manager will include:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Listing properties
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvassing for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
Our client is looking for a Lettings Manager who:
- Is confident lettings valuer/ lister
- Is target orientated and keen to grow an office
- Has an outgoing, vibrant personality with strong leadership skills
- Is well presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- ARLA qualified or in the process of undertaking ARLA qualifications is preferred, but not essential.
- Basic salary (DOE) with a good OTE.
- Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage