£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance
6 months ago
Our client, a successful independent sales and lettings agent, are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Bracknell.
The client is a market leader in the area and commands an impressive portfolio of properties across Berkshire. As a Lettings Manager, you will be responsible for valuing, managing a team and growing the market share.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- ARLA preferred but not essential
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:15am - 6:30pm, Friday 8:15am-6pm, Saturdays (On Rota) 9am-5pm.
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic + car allowance, £45,000 - £55,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.