£30000 - £35000 per annum
24 days ago
My clients, a fast-growing and innovative modern thinking agency, have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and passionate leader to become their Head of Lettings in Glasgow. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful company. The role will be varied and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
The successful candidate will become a member of their Management Team who lead and run the day-to-day operations of the business in Glasgow. You will be a Resilient and confident individual with drive and determination.
- Coach, develop and effectively manage Lettings Managers.
- Grow market share.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Recruit and train staff.
- Manage staff performance.
- Hold 1:1 review meetings and identify development needs.
- Ensure the business is compliant.
- Oversee and help prioritise Property Managers workload as required.
- Create improve and maintain systems and procedures to ensure landlords get the best service Handle customer complaints.
- Undertake any training requirements with staff.
- Compile weekly reports for management team.
- HR - Holiday/Lateness/Sickness.
- Return to work interviews/Performance Reviews.
- Monitor and report performance at management meetings.
- To ensure letting teamwork in a professional and efficient manner adhering to the letting code of practice, achieve and maintain targets.
- Ensure all staff are briefed daily on all properties and informed of where everyone is, dairy management, internal and external staff communicate effectively.
- Ensure Rightmove/Website enquiries are answered promptly.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Extensive geographical and market knowledge of the region.
- Ability to understand the market and keep up-to-date on changes.
- Results driven with a strong track record.
- Good time management.
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Lettings Qualifications.
- Ideally, ARLA qualified.
- A good knowledge & understanding of the lettings sector in Scotland.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience of managing a budget and reporting on performance.
- Letting Qualification essential.
- Hands-on Property Management experience.
Hours: Full time.
Salary/Package: £30,000 - £35,000 Basic (Depending on experience), plus other company benefits and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.