Up to £50000 per annum + Car allowance
10 months ago
Our client are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their Hammersmith office as they are looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share.
As a Lettings Manager for our client you'll be required to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation. As well as, the following responsibilities:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
To be considered for the role of Lettings Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Lettings management experience along with some sales knowledge
- Local knowledge of Hammersmith
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
- £23,000-£25,0000 basic DOE,
- £50,000 OTE
- Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.