Up to £50000 per annum + Company Car
2 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their busy office in the Hornchurch area.
The client is looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor the overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
Hours: Monday - Friday, Saturday (rota)
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £26,000 basic, £50,000 OTE, Company Car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.