Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £25000 per annum
11 days ago
A full-time Lettings Manager is required to join my client independent estate agency based in Manchester. My client is seeking a candidate to oversee and grow the area's residential lettings service.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in residential lettings management and ideally working in the Manchester market. You must have experience with the rules and regulations associated with lettings and are familiar with the procedure, from rental appraisal to listing, finding and signing up tenants and dealing with tenancy agreements.
Some duties will include:
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Generating new business
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Experience in valuing would be an advantage
You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience to be considered for this role.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm and 1 in 3 Sundays working 10am-2pm.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 plus uncapped commission - realistic OTE of £24,000 - £25,000 within your first year!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.