Up to £40000 per annum + Pool Car/Company Car
13 days ago
Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, is currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Lettings Manager to join their team in Northampton.
They are looking to build on the current lettings business, increase market share and make the company more profitable. Therefore, to be considered for the role of Lettings Manager for our client you must have the following requirements/attributes:
- An experienced Lettings Manager with valuation experience
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Able to bring new customers into the business
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs/requirements
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Business generation
- Grow the existing portfolio
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £40,000 OTE including pool car/company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.