Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
22 days ago
A superb opportunity has arisen with my client a very well established and progressive company based in the South Manchester who is looking for a very credible Lettings Manager who will have the support of a dedicated lettings negotiator. My client has very strong competition in lettings and so candidates need to be highly experienced, professional, articulate, organised and fearless of competition. They need to be able to deal with high volume valuations, applications and move-ins as they are very established in the area.
You'll be the face of lettings for the branch and along with your branch manager are accountable for lettings. You'll be hungry to grow the lettings business and you'll be bold and proactive in creating valuation and lettings opportunities. You'll represent a powerful combination of a dynamic lister and solid organiser who has learned to manage their time in and out of the office. No day is ever the same and you are comfortable to move from valuations and viewings to processing accurate applications and move-ins. You'll thrive on working with your branch to create mutual sales and lettings opportunities.
- Candidates must be an experienced Lettings Manager with a proven track record in listing and growing a six-figure lettings income stream
- This is a full-time role which will include Saturdays on a rota
- Full clean driving licence
- MARLA qualified is highly preferable
- People management experience is also preferable
Candidates ideally will have had a medium-large company background within their career but are seeking a fresh challenge in an environment where decisions are implemented at pace and not through committees.
- Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5.30pm
- Friday- 8.45am - 5.00pm
- Saturday - 9.00am - 4.00pm (1 in 4)
In return my client will offer:
- A rewarding career in a fun fast paced but highly professional business.
- You will be part of a highly engaged team, driven to provide exceptional service to our clients and to grow our business in the right way.
- Development and continuous improvement of people and making the business a great place to work
- Strong basic salary along with an achievable OTE of £35k-£40k per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.