£16,000 - £19,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE
2 months ago
Our clients, a new startup independent based in Uxbridge are looking for a hungry lettings negotiator to join grow the business. The role will involve running the startup lettings agency and overseeing all the operations, marketing, viewings, deals closed and paperwork. So it is a great opportunity for somebody looking to step up and take on more responsibility along with learning the full process of running a start-up.
The client is a new company that has grown and is now in a position to take on someone that will be responsible for running the department. The role will suit a senior neg that is looking to learn more about managing an office.
- You must have a current, full driving license and vehicle
- You must be extremely well presented, highly articulate
- Team player, willing to 'muck in' and actively contribute to the overall success of the business
- Must have proven estate agency experience ideally 2 years
- 09:00 - 17:30pm Monday to Friday,
- 1/2 day on a Saturday and every other Saturday off.
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £19,000 depending on experience, £45,000 OTE