My client, a well-established Estate Agency, is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team in Harborne.
They are seeking an experienced Negotiator who has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry and a proven track record within an Estate Agency.
The role of a Lettings Negotiator will involve:
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Monthly Property inspections
- Tenant check in/check out
- Tenant paperwork/signup
- New property surveys
- Holiday cover
- General Administration duties
- Negotiate offers
Skills & Attributes of a Lettings Negotiator include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Alternate Saturdays 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Basic £17,000 - £19,000 DOE
- OTE £26,000
- Other company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.