Our client is a hugely successful, high-end, and well-established estate agency with several offices across London. They are seeking experienced and successful Lettings Negotiators to join their busy offices in Central London.
Our client is seeking an individual who has previous central London property experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth!
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Previous property experience as a Lettings Negotiator or above required.
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success, must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Highly driven and motivated
Key tasks of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Successfully negotiating lets
- Completing viewings
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Working well independently and within a team
- Managing expectations from clients
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiators:
- Competitive basic, with market-leading commission structure
- Up to 25 days holiday + Public Holidays + Birthday off
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage