My clients, an independent and extremely busy Estate Agency are currently looking for two Lettings Negotiators for their thriving branch in Hemel Hempstead. This is a great opportunity for the right individuals to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team, with great career progression opportunities.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Used to a busy environment and targeted
- Minimum of 6 months estate agency experience
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle.
Key tasks of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings
- Managing a busy diary
- Completing registration and reference paperwork
- Negotiating and completing lets
- Monday-Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- Every other Saturday 9 am – 5 pm with a day off in the week when worked
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiators:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage