Our client, a successful Independent Estate agent is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving Billericay branch. Our client is ideally seeking an applicant with a Property background however, they will consider someone with a Sales background looking to forge a long term career within Estate Agency
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arrange valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvass for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- General admin
Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator who has the following:
- Is target orientated and career-driven
- A team player but with an individual flair
- Property background is beneficial however not essential
- Is well presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
As a Lettings Negotiator, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic salary £18,000
- OTE of £24,000 (which will increase with progression)
- Car allowance
- Full training and support provided
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.