Do you have experience in lettings and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Our clients are offering a great opportunity to join their successful team in the Chapel Allerton area. They are looking to employ someone with experience in property with knowledge of the local area as a Lettings Negotiator.
The Lettings Negotiator duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting customers and answering incoming calls and queries
- Booking valuations
- Conducting viewings
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Negotiating tenancy terms and renewals
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator, you must have the following attributes:
- Great customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target driven
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 5:30 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £17,000 - £20,000 basic salary
- £24,000 OTE
- £300 a month for the first three months
- £30 commission per let
- Company car provided for viewings
- Holiday loyalty scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.