Our clients a highly successful and reputable business are currently looking for an experienced individual to join their team as a Lettings Negotiator in their Stratford office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that believes in providing the very best in customer service, therefore, to be considered for this role not only must you behave some lettings experience but someone willing to go the extra mile.
As a Lettings Negotiator your role will involve:
- Work alongside the wider lettings department to develop the companies lettings portfolio
- Manage complex rentals
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Deliver top-quality customer service at all times and solve any customer issues that may arise
- Dealing with applicant viewings and organising property viewings
- Managing the rental process - referencing, application forms etc.
- Generate new business by bringing new landlords and units onto the market
- Establish new and existing business
- Daily liaison with tenants landlords and contractors
- Produce rental particulars through marketing materials
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Must have at least 6 months' experience in lettings
- Ability to achieve and exceed set targets
- A motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Have a full UK driving license
Working days as a Lettings Negotiator:
- Full Time – Monday – Friday
- Saturdays (On a rota basis)
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Up to £17,000 Basic
- Realistic OTE £40,000
- Plus Company Car/Allowance
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training/support
- Guarantee for the first few months
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.