Our client is a successful independent estate agency. They are looking for a confident, enthusiastic Lettings Negotiator to join their well-established team in Milton Keynes
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long-lasting career with a thriving estate agency. Our client always looks to reward hard work and have a favourable commission structure and bonus scheme.
The duties of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but not be limited to:
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Monthly Property inspections
- Tenant check in/check out
- Tenant paperwork/signup
- New property surveys
- General Administration duties
- Negotiate offers
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role, you must have the following:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work 8:45am-6:00pm and every other Saturday
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £16,000 - £20,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Career progression
- Additional company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.