Do you have experience in the property industry and are looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
Our clients are a thriving property company based in Liverpool, looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable individual to join their team as a Lettings Negotiator. A good understanding of Liverpool and the surrounding area is highly beneficial.
The Lettings Negotiator duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information
- Visiting properties that have been listed
- Booking valuations
- Greeting customers, answering incoming calls and queries
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator, you must have the following attributes:
- Previous lettings experience is essential, and previous listings experience is beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Target-driven and ambitious
- Great negotiation skills
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 5:30 pm
- Rota Saturdays 10:00 am – 4:00 pm with a day off in the week.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £18,000 - £19,000 basic salary
- £22,000 - £23,000 OTE
- Access to company car
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- Afternoon off to celebrate your birthday
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.