Our client, a well-established and respected Estate agent is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team in Cheltenham.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market-leading agents.
Ideally, to be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have the following:
- Previous experience within Estate Agency
- Demonstrate that you can work to company standards
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK driver’s license
- Hard-working and driven
- Good knowledge of the Cheltenham area
Key tasks of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Deal with all applicant enquiries via phone and online portals
- Organise and attend viewings and negotiate all the lets between landlords and tenants. Work towards a 4:1 view:let ratio.
- Sell Flat fair, the no deposit option to landlords and tenants
- General administrative duties: Review property advertisements weekly (on all relevant platforms), monitor property websites for accuracy, upload property photos and update the window cards
- Produce floor plans for each property and take marketing photographs when necessary
- Update landlords on the marketing of properties, to keep them fully up to date with the progress
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned
- Undertake any training and development opportunities made available by the Company such as Negotiator training and ARLA training
- Be responsible for the general presentation of the office
- Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and the principles of the Data Protection Act
Working hours for a Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic £18,500 - £21,000 depending on experience
- £25,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.