We are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator for a well-established property company based in Manchester, looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and reliable individual to join their thriving team as a Lettings Negotiator.
- As a Lettings Negotiator, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00 am-5.00 pm
- Our clients are closed on Saturdays, however, require alternate Sundays working between 9 am and 1 pm.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic up to £25,000
- OTE up to £30,000
- Mileage paid for
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Highly organised
- Full UK driving license with access to own car
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Target-driven and ambitious
- Great negotiation skills
As a Lettings Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Attending Viewings within Residential Sales and Lettings
- Negotiating between vendor and tenant
- Providing Feedback to Vendors and Landlords
- Dealing with tenancy deposits
- Assisting with Inventories
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.